Looking to maintain high achievement? Hoping to improve? Whatever your goal, GEARS is for you!
Starting University is a busy time for everyone! It can be tough to carve out dedicated time to review specific course material when you’re adjusting to a new schedule. Check out GEARS!
What are the benefits of attending GEARS?
- Successful EngSci students provide guidance for reviewing materials and studying for tests
- Dedicated, regular study time
- Optimize study habits and time management skills
- Get to know your classmates, and meet upper-year students
- Sessions are Drop-in: can’t come for the whole session? Stay as long as you can!
- Judgement-free zone: there are no marks and your attendance will not be reported to your instructors
No need to register ahead of time! GEARS helps you integrate how to learn with what to learn!
Fall 2017 schedule (starting the week of September 18):
|Mondays||6-7 pm||BA B026|
|Tuesdays||12-1 pm||BA 2159|
|5-6 pm||BA 2185|
|Wednesdays||6-7 pm||BA 3116|
|Thursdays||6-7 pm||BA 2145|