Thank you for your interest in being a Guided Engineering Academic Review Session (GEARS) Academic Mentor for the 2017-18 academic year!
Click on the link below the position description to start your application. The application must be completed in one sitting; you will not be able to save the application and return to it later.
In order to ensure that you are able to complete the application, be sure to have all of the following ready:
- All of your personal and contact information
- Your academic history
- A cover letter and updated résumé / curriculum vitae (in Word or PDF format)
- Brief answers to these three application questions:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Why would you be a good candidate for a GEARS Academic Mentor?
- What one piece of advice would you give first year students to help them be successful?
Click Here to BEGIN THE APPLICATION
To be considered, you must submit your application by Sunday August 13th, 2017 @ 11:59pm EST.
Applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted in mid August.