Looking to maintain high achievement? Hoping to improve? Whatever your goal, PASS is for you!
Starting University is a busy time for everyone! It can be tough to carve out dedicated time to review specific course material when you’re adjusting to a new schedule. Check out PASS!
What are the benefits of attending PASS?
- Successful EngSci students provide guidance for reviewing materials and studying for tests
- Dedicated, regular study time: 2 hours per course every week
- Optimize study habits and time management skills
- Get to know your classmates, and meet upper-year students
- Sessions are Drop-in: can’t come for the whole 2 hour block? Stay as long as you can!
- Judgement-free zone: there are no marks and your attendance will not be reported to your instructor
No need to register ahead of time! PASS helps you integrate how to learn with what to learn!
Fall 2017 PASS Sessions will start the week of January 16th, 2017.
|MAT185 & MAT195 (Math Stream)||Mondays||6-8 p.m.||ES B149|
|ESC102: Praxis II||Wednesdays||6-8 p.m.||SS 1084|
|ECE159: Fundamentals of Electric Circuits||Thursdays||6-8 p.m.||ES B149|