On May 19, 2022, join researchers, alumni, and students from across U of T Engineering to learn about the exciting research happening within the Faculty and its impact on society.
Engineering Research Days is designed to create opportunities for collaboration and networking with peers and partner organizations from industry, government, and beyond.
The program will feature:
- Fireside chats with our keynote speakers:
- Sandra Odendahl, VP and Global Head of Sustainability for Scotiabank
- Laura Burget, Co-Founder of Three Ships Beauty
- Panels on emerging research trends
- Student networking lunch
- Booths from Engineering Centres and Institutes
- Open networking reception
This year’s hybrid event will include both virtual and in-person programming and is open to all students, staff and faculty at U of T Engineering, as well as current and prospective partners and key stakeholders across the research ecosystem.
Find full program details, speaker announcements, and registration info here — you don’t want to miss it!