Year 3, PEY and Year 4 EngSci students, are you thinking of applying to graduate school?
Join Professors Arthur Chan and Rob Irish for a special session to learn how to put your best foot forward with a strong personal statement.
This event has three components:
1. Watch three short video modules before the event—find them on the EngSci Info Hub’s Grad School Info page (UTORid login required):
- Understanding personal statements: What they are, and how to structure them
- Past experiences: Three example statements that show you how to decide what to include
- Future work, communication principles, and resources to help you
Once you’ve seen the videos, you probably have some questions about your specific situation, schools, and goals.
Come to the event to ask about how to make the best impression and build a convincing argument for yourself through your personal statement.
2. Ask a question before the event
After you have watched the videos, you can submit or upvote questions ahead of the event through Slido, event code #10oct2023. There will also be plenty of time to ask questions live during the event.
3. Attend the event
This event is open to upper year EngSci students. Register for the session here.
Discover U of T Engineering at this year’s Ontario Universities’ Fair (OUF)!
OUF runs from 9:30 am to 5 pm daily. Find full details and get your OUF Pass here.