Learn. Mentor. Network.
Whether you are a current EngSci student or an alumnus/a, U of T Engineering CONNECT is a gateway to enriching your professional and personal network.
With over 12,000 members, this robust online community lets you:
- Stay up-to-date on alumni events and benefits
- Discuss and share news and Skule™ memories
- Access a comprehensive directory of industry contacts
- Search for new employees and job opportunities
- Learn from or advise fellow graduates and students
- Solve complex problems with other students and alumni
We used U of T Engineering CONNECT to post an event listing for an Ontario Society of Professional Engineers job fair. In a short time, we gained a remarkable number of registrations - even drawing interest from a number of non-members - which drastically expanded our reach.
Ontario Society of Professional Engineers
I joined U of T Engineering CONNECT to leverage the collective experience of eight decades of EngSci alumni, and to hire new talent for AeroFS. This exclusive online community offers a much better professional interaction than traditional social networks.
Yuri Sagalov (EngSci 0T8 + PEY)
Co-Founder & CEO, AeroFS