Learn. Mentor. Network.
U of T Engineering CONNECT
With over 10,000 members and counting, U of T Engineering CONNECT is a gateway to enriching your professional and personal network, whether you are a current EngSci student or alumnus.
By joining this robust online community, students can:
- access a comprehensive directory of industry contacts
- discuss and share relevant news, events and Skule™ memories
- ask alumni for mentorship and advice
- search for new employees and job opportunities
- solve complex problems with other students and alumni
Current students and alumni can sign up today by visiting uoftengineeringconnect.ca. It's free, fast and easy to join using your existing Facebook, LinkedIn or email account.
I joined U of T Engineering CONNECT to leverage the collective experience of eight decades of EngSci alumni, and to hire new talent for AeroFS. This exclusive online community offers a much better professional interaction than traditional social networks.
- Yuri Sagalov (EngSci 0T8 + PEY), Co-Founder & CEO, AeroFS
We used U of T Engineering CONNECT to post an event listing for an Ontario Society of Professional Engineers job fair. In a short amount of time, we gained a remarkable number of registrations - even drawing interest from a number of non-members - which drastically expanded our reach.
- Chett Bradley, Ontario Society of Professional Engineers